Sunday, January 27, 2013

How I Met Your Mother





just finished watching this series. not really finished exactly. I started from Season 1 Episode 1 until Season 8 Episode 14 now. Ted, Marshall, Lily, Robin and Barney. these guys are awesome. this series tells about how  they really appreciate their friendship, how they handle their lives, and what relationship is all about. happiness, sadness, horror, disappointment, enjoyment, laughs and love. there are in our lives and maybe we can't just realize them. I learned a lot from this sitcom seriously. it opens my eyes to think what's my future gonna look like and how am I living my life then? I like this series and I'm expecting to learn more from it.

thanks friend for suggesting me this sitcom and now I recommend you readers to also watch this sitcom. it's a great series, seriously. enough said. I'm gonna get myself The Bro Code and The Playbook. thanks, Barney.

oh enough, Ted. just show us your wife already.
legendary!


yours truly,

2 comments:

J, Ainaaul Mardhiyah said...

So, nilah ceritanya :D

Syoknye dah ada season 8. Baru tengok takat season 7.

Akif said...

kantoi sudaa. haha. yup yup. best kan? hee.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Truly Stars